Consignor is a leading provider of Delivery Management software, combining its extensive knowledge of transport and logistics with excellent software architecture and design. The software has the world’s largest carrier library, giving customers access to the carriers that best meet their needs.
The Consignor platform handles millions of shipments each year, enabling more than 10,000 customers to choose the best solution for their shipments. Customers range from small online stores to large, multinational companies. Consignor takes pride in listening to customers and growing with them, both geographically and in terms of how they can meet their needs.
Established in 1997, Consignor is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, and is represented with its own subsidiaries in the Nordic countries, the UK and the US. With over 160 employees and revenue of € 19 million in 2018, Consignor has grown to become one of the largest providers of Delivery Management software.
Exciting and career-advancing opportunity for a technically savvy, customer-centric, and solution-focused professional to join an expanding international team! The Inbound Marketing Specialist is a marketing professional with expertise in attracting customers with content designed to support business objectives by attracting qualified prospects and converting them into leads and customers.
We’re passionate about making shipping easy, through creating a community of connected customers, partners and carriers on a single platform, and are looking for a great Inbound Marketing Specialist to help us fulfill our vision and mission. Are you experienced enough and ready to take full responsibility for our inbound marketing goals including social media, blogs and lead generation? Our ideal candidate thrives when being challenged and is enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced environment. If you are eager to work with smart people to solve complex problems, then we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Inbound Marketing Specialist
Head of Commercial Marketing (and/or Chief Sales Officer)
- Central lead generation through Inbound Marketing
- Hubspot workflows/processes
As an Inbound Marketing Specialist at Consignor, you will get to do more than just write content for marketing campaigns. You will be an essential part of the marketing team in identifying new opportunities and optimizing content strategies. More specifically, you’ll get to (Inclusive of but not limited to);
- Write, build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, google, social, inbound marketing, email, mail/print campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition (various campaigns at once)
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and convert customers, using them to create effective content strategies, and build the personas
- Build, manage and develop a rich campaign calendar that supports our sales objectives.
- In collaboration with our content specialists create rich content that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Conduct research to develop a strong understanding of products, competition, industry and marketing goals and objectives of the industry
- Create monthly reports containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary measuring the performance against the key performance indicators and metrics (KPIs)
- Propose new and improved inbound marketing campaign ideas
- PR & Media Collaboration/Partnerships
- Hubspot (Marketing) Superuser
- Content Creation (Consignor Blog + Case Studies)
- Coordination of Translations
- Event/Exhibitions Management Support
- Marketing & Lead generation strategies
- Hubspot workflows/processes
Committed support from Consignor Group:
- Corporate management resources (CSO)
- Marketing content (Commercial Marketing Department)
- Process Design & Mapping (CGO)
- Business Desk
- Project Support
- Previous Inbound Marketing experience with Technology/SaaS (2+ years)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Efficient organizational and time management skills
- Data-driven and research-oriented
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software features
- Expertise in content, SEO, PPC, social media, copy writing, design, reporting (and everything in between)
- Hubspot or similar solution experience is an advantage
- Flexible mindset and can-do attitude: Willingness to adapt to customer and organizational needs.
Executing all of these techniques under the inbound approach is what make a great Inbound Marketing Specialist Experience with similar role and preferable within our industry.
- Location: Consignor Maidenhead (commutable from London & M4 Corridor)
- Compensation: TBC
- Travel: up to 60-day PA (covering home markets, UK, US, NO, DK, SE, FI, RO, but not limited to)
- Reporting to: Head of Commercial Marketing & Communications (and/or Chief Sales Officer)
- Targeted date: 1st January 2020 (flexibility depending on circumstances) BC
If you think this sounds interesting please submit your CV and cover letter at email@example.com marked “Inbound Marketing Specialist”. We will review all applications continually and arrange interviews whenever we spot the talent we are looking for.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org, then we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Text by Consignor, email@example.com