We are looking for a Carrier Integrations Project Manager, who will be responsible for identifying and building strong working relationships with carriers to ensure Consignor has the most complete portfolio of carrier partners to service the ever-growing diverse customer base, with a continuous focus on support and management of our partners. Reporting into the Head of Carrier Development, but also working closely with developers and the group of Carrier Integration Project Managers throughout the global business. A key element within this role will be to build and maintain direct relationships with the carrier IT teams and this will need to be accomplished with regular communications, and where applicable via face to face meetings at specified locations, therefore you will be expected to be mobile and have the ability to attend meetings with carrier partners as the business requires. The role will generally be office based but flexibility is expected to accommodate travel requirements based on the demands of the job.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of Consignor functionality, in particular its interface specifications via both file transfer and API calls, platform architecture and infrastructure.
- Understand carrier integrations, performance and usability.
- Read and analyze technical documentations from carriers, and based on it write specifications for developers.
- Maintain effective relationships and communication channels with carriers and with relative departments within Consignor.
- Work with carriers to develop improvements to their existing integration.
- Be a key influencer for the Consignor brand values with carriers, safeguarding, and enhancing our reputation for product and service excellence within the market.
- To support, as necessary, any new business integration.
- Ensure integrations and change requests are detailed and geared towards the goals of the carriers to their maximum potential, providing carriers with a demonstrable return on investment and high product satisfaction.
- Ensure engagement throughout the integration is sufficient to reduce time wasted whilst waiting for carrier approval and sign off of work.
- Ensure integrations are geared towards the long term aims of Consignor in relation to the architecture of the business.
- Develop strong working relationships through regular contact.
- Manage and promote partnership sharing mindset, interpretation and utilization of the carrier and Consignor operational knowledge.
- Directly influence the internal strategy around Consignor products through carrier feedback and critical observations upon usage.
- Develop strong working relationships with internal Consignor product managers across various development teams.
- Experience of managing and developing client/partner facing relationships.
- Strong influential and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrable customer care skills.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Structured, organized and quality oriented.
- Ability to troubleshoot & manage a demanding diary and to prioritize meetings, calls and paperwork in response to the demands of both Partners and the Consignor business.
- Ability to read and understand webservice documentation describing a carrier’s booking API
- Experience within each of the following: Warehousing, Transport & Logistics, Systems and IT.
- Working knowledge of fulfilment, supply chain and carrier operations.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Based: Maidenhead, United Kingdom
To apply and for further information about the position, please contact Head of Carrier Development, Kasper Mannsverk, email@example.com
Text by Consignor, firstname.lastname@example.org